Please scroll down for Monday Mayhem
Lately I've been thinking of two people I know. Questions posed in this song are similar to the ones I have on my mind about a complicated attachment between them. And I've always loved the saxophone before Eagle's Glenn Frey starts crooning.
Please scroll up for Musical Monday
1. What do you read when you are sitting on the toilet? I used to have a tray of my favorite magazines. Now it's virtually nothing.
2. Do you pee in the shower? we're not supposed to, are we?
3. Do you always wash your hands after you use the toilet? yes
4. Do you allow someone to come into the bathroom while you are using the toilet? it happens if I don't shut the door
5. Do you clean your shower in the nude? yes, most of the time
6. When you use the toilet at someone else's house do you go through their medicine cabinet and/or their bathroom cabinets and drawers? NO! This q though takes me to that farewell party in the house of a hospital president 13 years ago. His bathroom was filled with numerous perfumes from all over the world, placed on shelves, and blimey, what a display that was.
7. For the Men...Have you ever left the toilet seat up on purpose to irritate the woman in your life? when I was married toilet seats were the least of my worries whether they were down or up, and no, the ex wasn't into this
8. For the Women...Have you ever fallen into the toilet because someone left the toilet seat up? once and for the first time last week. It was around midnight. I followed my 5 year-old to the bathroom half asleep. He forgot the seat; his first offense that I quickly forgave.
9. Do you courtesy flush? of course
10. Do you light a match or a candle or spray an air freshner when you are finished pooping? spray the air freshener if there's no fan
11. Have you ever fallen asleep on the toilet? no
12. What is the strangest thing you have ever flushed down the toilet? a coin
Click here for more mayhem