Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing
The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering?
The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street.
Then Mr Savior-of-the-Monarchy (according to wife Cherie on Queen) Tony Blair was the resident this armed guy was ready to rock for. I reckon this security is not Barney's play pretend. Now on to the only begotten egg left in my fridge. I fried it for Cj and me while writing this post and now we have to endure burnt egg white. I've run out of sugar as well. But not to worry I'll conjure fructose into my coffee. My wok magicked the yolk into staying soft. It won't be an entirely bitter breakfast after all. Happy Sunday, friends!
Click here for more memoirs
Ebie and Arlene host
Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme
Please scroll up for Our Weekend Memoirs
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. How long have you been blogging? a year tomorrow
2. What made you start? it's more affordable, more therapeutic than other hobbies; and I can do it sitting on a 125-baht chair; or if I were pretending: a pathological need for attention. Rita Skeeter said that. Real neurotics will never own up to their 'eyes swimming with the ghost of their past'
3. Who inspired you? other bloggers
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog? at first about 3-4 hours a day. multiply that by 7 and that's how addicted I was. But like common observation blogging is therapeutic so the product you have on your mathematical mind has been lessened as the days wore on
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing? those composition attempts in 4th grade
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? I look no further than the memes
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? the discovery that some bloggers are more neurotic than I am. Actually I thought of saying me, myself and I but I'm not sure how JK Rowling would take repeat quoting offenders
8. Where and/or how do [sic] your brainstorming for your blog? I brainstorm in my daydreams
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? that I try to learn something from what I read
10. Is there anything you will not blog about? none if I got no other life to bother myself about
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? I publish according to my bio-rhythm
Click here to read more steals