Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween debut

All my life I have never been to a halloween festival or party. But since I frequented cyberspace, what with all the hype, I thought I should try it if there's a chance. So when a friend rang to see if I was interested in one, I went in a heart beat and

1. traipsed Khao San Road with friends, where the party was

2. admired an antique BMW motorbike

3. posed beside two decomposing kids

4. wore a borrowed battery-operated pair of horns

5. watched how a young drunk in high heels sway and drop to the ground

6. stared at a waved sign: Beer - Fucking Good!

7. dropped 1 baht on a beggar dog's bowl

8. folded my arms beside an emaciated male zombie badly in need of a mammogram

9. took a shot at a gawking skull with big teeth intact

10. offered my neck to a loch ness mutant

11. checked out prices of witches' hats

12. ate calamari

13. drank margarita

Glad I lived to tell the tale.

Megan and Janet host Thursday 13.

18 comments:

  1. lol! Love it! Great list. I take pictures by decomposing kids all the time, though it may be a different type of decomposing kids! lol! Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a night! Sounds like you had fun!! Happy tt.
    My Thursday 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, there's a possibility they may be similar :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Sounds like quite the event. I'm glad you survived to tell the tale. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ibeati, Harriet and Brenda, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All in battery operated horns? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, this is why I avoid State Street at Halloween. All the freaks and no margaritas. Hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must have been quite a night! Good for you for going.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun! What happened to the drunk who fell? =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun adventure. Glad you survived and enjoyed it.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And a good time was had by all. Sounds like a fun time!
    Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alice, I was lent green horns; friends wore red and pink :D

    Heather, no margaritas? that's no fun indeed lol! In this street party margaritas overfloweth

    CountryDew, yeah I'm glad I went

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne, she was pulled back to her feet by an embarrassed looking guy, most probably Le Boyfriend lol!

    Kandy, glad I survived it. Sober hahah!

    Adelle, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like quite an adventure! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whew! You must have beat after all that party hopping!

    Luv the post

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll drink to that margarita! And more calamari fritti!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...