All my life I have never been to a halloween festival or party. But since I frequented cyberspace, what with all the hype, I thought I should try it if there's a chance. So when a friend rang to see if I was interested in one, I went in a heart beat and
1. traipsed Khao San Road with friends, where the party was
2. admired an antique BMW motorbike
3. posed beside two decomposing kids
4. wore a borrowed battery-operated pair of horns
5. watched how a young drunk in high heels sway and drop to the ground
6. stared at a waved sign: Beer - Fucking Good!
7. dropped 1 baht on a beggar dog's bowl
8. folded my arms beside an emaciated male zombie badly in need of a mammogram
9. took a shot at a gawking skull with big teeth intact
10. offered my neck to a loch ness mutant
11. checked out prices of witches' hats
12. ate calamari
13. drank margarita
Glad I lived to tell the tale.
Megan and Janet host Thursday 13.