Please scroll down for Monday Mayhem
It's the start of Songkran (Thai new year) here but it looks like protesters are not chucking water at each other with the intensity that this event is traditionally characterized with. It's a different liquid poured on the gates of Government House but do not to go to this link if you are squeamish. I'm trying to numb some rising fear here by sticking Runaway to my head today.
Diane hosts Musical Monday at Good Mourning, Glory!
Monday Mayhem: Goes Stealing
Please scroll up for Musical Monday
Mayhem is locked up in a jail cell some place in Illinois. You might ask why? Well it went on a stealing binge this week. It passed go and didn't collect the $200.00. Rather it went right to jail. You can get it out of jail by answering each question and sending a Margarita to Harriet. Cheers!
MAYHEM GOES STEALING
From 2nd Cup of Coffee:
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I think I answered this with 'to be a nun'
2. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? wondering...
From Sunday Stealing:
3. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise? Corruption-free Government: In Your Dreams
4. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? Have fun and pay your bills.
From Good Mourning Glory!:
5. This week's theme is Four Seasons. Share a video.
From Saturday 9
6. What age would you encourage your children to get married? when they are mature enough not to be like me
7. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended? Rungnapa
8. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions? yes, especially if there are old maids and widows who seem so eager to catch the bouquet - awesome lung exercise
From Thursday Thunks:
9. Your thoughts on truck drivers? What would two heavy and slow 18-wheelers look like if they tailgated each other
10. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? I don't have a kitchen
Harriet hosts Monday Mayhem