Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mona Lisa Smile

The theme for Tuesday Couch Potatoes this week is Julia Roberts movie. I love this actress! She is one of my all-time favorite stars. But guess what -- except for Charlotte's Web in which she voice acted, I don't have any of her films in my DVD collection.

My favorites are Pretty Woman, and Notting Hill. She was her feisty best in Erin Brockovich. I remember ogling at her shoes in The Mexican. I watched Dying Young when I was in college and made sure I had the piano sheet of the soundtrack. JR exercised patience of a woman in love in Stepmom. I had no idea she voice acted in The Ant Bully. I can't remember details of My Best Friend's Wedding and not sure if I have seen Sleeping with the Enemy. I had easy access to The Pelican Brief, America's Sweethearts, Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve but had never gotten the time to watch them. I'm curious about Charlie Wilson's War, and putting Conspiracy Theory, and Confessions of a Dangerous Mind in my to-watch list. Soon I hope to watch Eat, Pray, Love. (image)

Now where is that entry of mine.... It's one of my favoritest of all Julia Roberts movies: Mona Lisa Smile - "a funny, inspiring and uplifting film about an art history professor with a lot to teach about life and much to learn about romance." (source)


Kikamz hosts Tuesday Couch Potatoes at Just About Anything.

13 comments:

  1. Rossel, and one of Hollywood's highest paid too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is beautiful with that Monalisa smile.. i also love Eric Brockovich and most of her romantic comedy movie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia never fails to entertain her audience and make them oooh and ahh with every performance. I love her in pretty woman, one of my all time fave movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sassy chick, she's brilliant at her profession

    ReplyDelete
  5. haven't seen this one yet, but i believe this is god. nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply kim, try it. it's loaded with values and wills :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen Mona Lisa Smile BUT I have seen the Oceans and they are good! JR is brilliant. I hope she keeps making movies for a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jewel, yeah she is and I share your hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is my favorite Hazel :)))
    I can look very often to
    Yeahhh....
    Pretty Woman !!!!
    My hubby hate that movie ..... LOL
    Because I look to much :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's one of my favorites too. And do you know how many times I watch her movie on cable? Hahahaha! countless....The only movie that I did not care much was Stepmom.

    Oist, maulaw pud ta kung akong epadala sa NatGeo ang akong pix...I humbly say, I got some of my techniques from Zee...

    Thanks for the praises....makabukad ug atay..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anya, I bet your hubby must have felt worn out with Julia =)

    Ate Eb, ay tinuod ba!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I watched most of the movies you mentioned too...

    She is a good actress that I miss watching!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...