Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eat your words

Have you ever sat down reading something routine and suddenly you have to scramble to the dictionary? I swear I used to eat these words for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A four-year hiatus from the research lab and wait, what...? threaten to punctuate the flow. They are getting back to my diet again, but they are so obvious they are killing me.

1. theory
2. latent
3. variable
4. delimit
5. experiment
6. framework
7. philosophy
8. correlate
9. dissemination
10. cognitive
11. proselytize
12. epistemology
13. empirical

Megan and Janet hosts Thursday 13.

8 comments:

  1. Any reason to thumb through a dictionary is a good one in my book. *G*

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I got company :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got more company Hazel
    LOL

    Enjoy your day my dear

    Hugs

    Kareltje =^.^= Betsie >^.^<

    Anya ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya, I'm glad you joined my crazy party lol! Love you three :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to look up 4 because I wasn't sure and 12 was brand new so thanks for adding to my vocabulary! Most find it strange, but vocabulary books are what I miss most from school. There should be an everyday version beyond word-a-day calendars :)

    Happy TT,

    ~Xakara
    13 Comforts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xakara, vocabulary books are priceless!

    Harriet, happy Thursday too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have LOADS more company!

    Luv the post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like they say, the more the merrier :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...