Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My first Replay


I want to write a book about shoes that's full of footnotes. ~ Jarod Kintz

My only recollection of noticing Replay merchandise was around 13 years ago when an ex-boyfriend mentioned that he liked the brand. Recently I was browsing in the shoe department of Central Plaza and noticed an attractive sign.

Now what made me decide to check this pair out? Nah... it's not nostalgia for a past love. The new resolve to treat myself now and then is one. It fits and does not send me waggling on the glazed floor of my playground, a.k.a. lecture rooms, so that's another one. But the number one motivation for this purchase is the 90 percent off factor! I paid just US$13.35 instead of US$135.45. Quite a steal, isn't it?

Sold to shoe lover me.

12 comments:

  1. 90% off is a deal not to be missed!

    I'm visiting today from Thursday's Favorite Things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score!!! They are so cute too! Hugs and thank you for sharing at the hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal! Found your post on Thursday Favorite Things! I would love to have you share this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop today :)
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE to score a good deal! Hi from the enchanted oven!
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. 90% off?! it will bring out the Imeldific in me!:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a deal, they're super hot! Thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a total sucker for shoes and boots - and who can resist the sale price? It's almost illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's super sexy sis and what a deal you've got!

    Linky is up now for Color Connection, come join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great find! Sorry I am so late in visiting from last week's party. It has been a hectic week. thank you for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...