Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

If a picture paints

Music Monday: Song from your birth year
Monday Mayhem follows

As to what songs came out when I came out - I do not have any idea. It was fun recognizing titles as soon as I skimmed a hundred of them on Music Outfitters. 

Images resonate with femmes fatales. Or it's just me. Here's She's a Lady by Tom Jones
.
And one that flashes Helen of Troy and awakens nostalgia, a fave - If by David Gates
 

This post is linked with:
XmasDolly of XmasDolly, Lori of Shewbridges of Central Florida, Larry of Cakeblast, and Callie of JAmerican Spice

Denise @ Run DMT hosts Music Monday Blog Hop
******
Monday Mayhem
What's the best way to get rich?
Write wacky blogs like why you were dumb to major in Literature or some obscure discipline in the Humanities. Market your creative juices.

Have you ever eaten anything that you once saw alive?
My plan was to make that brown hen a pet. She ended up on our dining table two days later.

What creeps you out the most about clowns?
The never-ending grin which makes their eyes look like they're saying, "I'm going to get you." It's probably just paranoia so don't believe what you just read.

Tell us your best or favorite garage sale or flea market find.
A fairy figurine which will adorn a birthday cake scheduled to be eaten at a later time.

Who should get slapped on the wrist today?
JC for not vanishing into oblivion yet. 

What do you need to accomplish this week?
Get seriously cracking with how to make up for the pay slash that blew my head off last week.

What's you best tip for online shopping?
Pass. I browse and browse but never really purchase anything.

This was pretty random. Can you tell us something really random to end this week's meme with? Shriveled banana, rise from the dead!

More mayhem at Harriet's Monday Mayhem

9 comments:

  1. I seen Mr. Jones on TV not that long ago, and he did this song, and the man has definitely still got talent as big as his ego! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I adore Tom Jones makes me think of traveling in the car with my dad when I was a wee lassie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice music!

    Love your answers!

    Thanks for rocking with us today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's A Lady by Tom Jones is one of my favorites by him and If by Bread I absolutely love! In fact, two of Bread's songs were sung at our wedding in 1979. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just threw away some of those bananas too. yikes.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom Jones has been a ladies pick for many years with fabulous voice, and bump & grind. I seen him not that long ago, and he's still at it. Wonderful entertainer. Great choices. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...