Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Salmonella-less

Our Weekend Memoirs: Yellow
Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing



The VP passed by, waving, "Mae, I got a meeting on the 12th floor..." shifting my reverie from Bonito chocolate cake to the realization that most of those I voted for in the latest national election are now in office. The convenience of absentee voting. A hanging similarity zooming into a daydreamer's line of vision.
The Thai monarch and the new Philippine president have the same identity color.
*****************************************
Sunday Stealing: Meme of Many Odd Questions, Part Two
Please scroll up for Our Weekend Memoirs



Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Kuda Girl of the blog named Kuda Girl's Journal. Kuda Girl explains that she ripped it from two bloggers Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It has 65 questions, so we'll do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you rent movies often? I buy them or just go to the cinema

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Total Eclipse of the Heart clip in my youtube faves, which is in my netbook which is in my room

25. How many countries have you visited? about five; excluding capitals where people changed aircrafts

26. Have you made a prank phone call? nope

27. Ever been on a train? gimme French TGV

28. Brown or white eggs? salmonella-less

29. Do you have a cell-phone? I'll have one for a boarding pass sooner or later
30. Do you use Chap Stick? in the tropics, no

31. Do you own a gun? would a toy gun count?

32. Can you use chop sticks? on a tiny, slippery cube of soft tofu, oh, that too

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? nobody

34. Are you too forgiving? I don't even easily forgive lol

35. Ever been in love? I have been neurotic a couple of times

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? I haven't checked Facebook today yet

37. Ever have cream puffs? not really a fan but sometimes I have them

38. Last time you cried? an hour before hitting an airport

39. What was the last question you asked? What question will I ask?

40. Favorite time of the year? vacation time

41. Do you have any tattoos? nope

42. Are you sarcastic? not if I don't want to

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I'd like to see how deterministic systems can be engineered into becoming predictable

44. Ever walked into a wall? literally and on both sides


4 comments:

  1. Anni, it's what shot thru :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShutterHappyJen, agree... nature does wonders. yellow is not my favorite color but I don't mind it on any flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harriet, yeah...lol ... FB is the new camping ground

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...