And here's wishing and hoping the Japanese people would be as happy as this again and be back to normal living soon.
This post is linked with:
Amanda @ Bloggin with Amanda
XmasDolly of XmasDolly, Lori of Shewbridges of Central Florida, Larry of Cakeblast, and Callie of JAmerican Spice
Denise @ Run DMT hosts Music Monday Blog Hop
Today we are playing "Spring Ahead" a tribute to moving your clock ahead an hour thanks to daylight savings time. Have fun and thanks for playing!
1. What time zone do you live in? ICT or Indochina Time
2. Does your time zone change the clocks? No
3. What is the worst part about pushing your clock ahead an hour? Confusion
4. What is the best part about pushing your clock ahead an hour? You are an hour early if you're not confused
5. What is the best excuse to use when you are not on time to get somewhere thanks to the time change? Clock malfunction
6. Do you think we really need to change our clocks or is this practice not a good one? I'm fine with not changing our clocks
7.Tell us a good story or memory about clocks, time change or anything else. My flight for Dubai departs at 8. At 6.30 I was still in a mall in the middle of Bangkok shopping for - you guessed it - a watch. Of all coincidences. Like an idiot.
8. Do have any ideas about Monday Mayhem going to an all Viral Video Monday? That will be exciting
Harriet hosts Monday Mayhem