Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Technoperfect Christmas


Mommy Moments is where Moms muse about motherhood and show off their kids. Joys, worries, disappointments, hopes, challenges and successes are shared. Chris hosts this meme every Friday at The Mommy Journey.

With the way things are going for me I know I will not be celebrating Christmas normally. This year though I got a wonderful surprise. People at home did something they rarely do and I was ecstatic! Cj did not face the camera long enough but it was okay. A boy's got to go play I know, I know :)

"I am eating mani (peanut)," Cj stressed when I asked him what was he doing. He swayed his glossy hair muttering quietly 'Mommy, Mommy...' before he went out of the bedroom to play with cousins. My mother then took over the keyboard. Blimey! my 69-year old mother finally chatting with me online? Do I really get a rest now from expensive overseas calls? I hope Cj's computer gets a rest too from the dust or cobweb.

Technology does a perfect job of bringing us closer to loved ones. I appreciate it more than ever.

Merry Christmas Glitter Graphics - Glitterlive.com

13 comments:

  1. LOL Love it. Stranger things have happened. We used the same photo :). Two peas I tell ya. Mele Kalikimaka to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL we did?! Well, that's great! Maligayang pasko to you and your family. There. That's a sweet christmassy exchange, isn't it? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy the day with the family !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even how miles apart from your Family, Christmas is something that bring us a miracle somehow, merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holidays to you and your family! May the spirit of Christmas live on the whole year round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Hello hope you had a wonderful Christmas. It's time to Rock & Roll again & you have been chosen for our spot light dance. Now you can either stop by and pick up our linky or I shall be emailing it to you shortly. CONGRATS & WELCOME ABOARD - WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot find your e-mail address, so please notice that you have been chosen to be in our Spotlight Dance. Stop on by for your linky and CONGRATS! THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well the times are a changing and no child ever want to sit still for anything. ahh those ages .

    Congrats on being Monday Music featured blog.

    I hope you have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, isn't technology wonderful!!! Thanks for playing along with us and hope to see you next week too! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you had a good Christmas and a wonderful new year ahead hazel.. i want to thank you for joining mommy moments whenever you can. i enjoyed reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...